Friday, September 19, 2008

VAMPIRES


For those who know me, you know I'm not much of a reader....however, I know this girl Carly who is reading a series of books by Stephenie Meyer which is about Vampires...and how they may live amongst us. I'm unsure if they are good or bad...but I hear the books are good...so check them out. maybe I'll get them on CD...or maybe they have a pop-up book available....ANYFANG, this photo of a billboard of the new HBO show "true blood" reminded me of said author/books.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks for the book idea!! I may have to check them out. When I was little I thought vampires were so cool. I still think they're interesting (just like I'm fascinated w/ the Mob) I'm a little weird. Now I wish I got HBO.

Hamann said...

check out TWILIGHT in theatres 11/21 - it's based on these books. my friend carly recommends you read at least the first book. you can get a used copy on amazon for like $7 bones.